Complete the IATF2021 survey and stand the chance to win a USD150 voucher for the IATF merch store!
The IATF2021 Automotive Trade Show
Automotive Forum at IATF2021
A dedicated Exhibition
Automotive companies including Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and component suppliers will have an opportunity to showcase their products and also interact with potential buyers, suppliers and government. Pavilions can also be set up to enable them to customise their exhibition to fit their unique requirements.
An automotive workshop (part of the IATF2021 conference programme):
The conference will feature leading African and international speakers and a variety of sessions dealing with the Automotive industry in Africa. It will also feature a high-level panel with selected Heads of State to discuss policy issues affecting the automotive industry with a view towards providing practical solutions for developing the African auto-sector.
A B2B and B2G platform:
The platform will provide matchmaking and business exchange opportunities for OEMs, component suppliers and governments, leading to the conclusion of business and investment deals across various sectors.
AFRICA'S ECONOMIC BOOM, AUTO'S OPPORTUNITY
Africa (excluding South Africa) currently accounts for only 0.5% of the global automotive market (600 000 units). Its motorisation rate is just 45 vehicles per 1000 inhabitants - significantly below the global average of 203.
Exponential growth in the automotive sector is projected:
- 6 of the 10 fastest-growing economies are in Africa
(source: World Economic Forum).
- Consumer spending rising at an annual rate of 10%.
- By 2035, the continent is expected to have the largest labour force potential in the world.
- Estimated sales forecast for new light vehicles in Africa is now 1.8 million in 2027, double the 2019 market volume.
- The development of regional value chains could see new vehicle sales increase from 1 million to 5 million units a year across Africa (source: AAAM).
- AfCFTA has created a single integrated, free-trade African market of over 1.3 billion people with a combined GDP of over US$3.4 trillion.
The Exhibition will attract continental and global buyers and sellers, including executives, business development and market expansion managers in:
- Parts Manufacturing
- Parts Supply
- Parts Distribution
- Vehicle Manufacturing
- Component Manufacturers
- Vehicle Accessories
- Vehicle Electronics
- Vehicle Security
- Vehicle Maintenance
- EV Supply
- EV Accessories
- Vehicle Finance (including Insurance)
To exhibit, sponsor or speak at the IATF2021 Automotive Trade Show and Automotive Forum, please contact:
Intra-African Trade Fair